Are you on the market for motorcycle insurance? If you spend a lot of time cruising on the roads in Florida, you need to make sure that you are insured with the best coverage that will protect you in the event of an accident. We provide coverage options at America's Insurance Associates in Venice and North Port, FL.
Motorcycle Insurance Requirements
Motorcycle insurance is required for all motorcycle owners. The state of Florida also has minimum coverage limits that you must meet. However, you can always opt-in for higher coverage amounts to receive higher protection. The minimum requirements for the state of Florida include:
• Bodily injury coverage for one person in the amount of $10,000
• Bodily injury coverage for two or more people in the amount of $20,000
• Property damage coverage per accident in the amount of $10,000
Motorcycle Insurance Coverage
You can also choose from any of the following insurance coverage options to keep your motorcycle protected such as:
- Uninsured or underinsured coverage - Believe it or not, many drivers are uninsured, so this coverage aims to protect you against these drivers who are underinsured or uninsured and cause an accident. This will cover your medical expenses for injuries sustained to you and your passengers.
- Collision - This will protect you and cover your repair or replacement expenses if your motorcycle is damaged due to an accident with another motorist.
- Comprehensive - This will protect you and cover your repair or replacement expenses if your motorcycle is damaged due to a non-collision-related accident such as theft, fire, storms, or even vandalism.
- Medical payments - This is also known as personal injury protection and will cover your medical expenses related to an accident no matter who is at fault.
To obtain a quote for motorcycle insurance, don't hesitate to get in touch with America's Insurance Associates today. We are located in Venice and North Port, FL.