Auto insurance is vital to have no matter where you live. It covers and protects your vehicle and can cover your medical expenses, depending on the type of coverage you choose. We offer various coverage options at America's Insurance Associates in three different locations. We offer you policies to keep you safe while your car is parked and on the road.
Auto Insurance Coverage
You can also choose to have more protection and aim for higher limits, including:
- Comprehensive - This will help cover your repair or replacement expenses if your vehicle has been damaged or stolen from things such as vandalism or storms.
- Collision - If your car has been damaged in an accident, this will help cover your repair or replacement expenses.
- Uninsured/underinsured - This will help cover your medical expenses if you are involved in an accident with another driver who is at fault and doesn’t have insurance or enough coverage to pay for these expenses.
- Bodily injury liability - This will help to cover your expenses resulting from an injury or death of a driver if you are at fault for this accident.
- Property damage liability - This will cover your expenses resulting from damage to another’s property such as homes, vehicles, buildings, and others if the accident is your fault.
To obtain a quote, contact our America's Insurance Associates office today. You can also visit us in person or give one of our offices a call. One of our agents will be happy to assist you. We are located in Venice, North Port, and Fort Myers, FL.